You can get in touch with Palapala (Barbara) at: email@example.com, P.O. Box 2125, Kihei, Hawai’i 96753. Call or text: 808-442-2894.
Please find my blockprint art products at these beautiful stores listed below or contact me if you cannot find what you need. You can also click on the Store header at the top of the home page for more buying options.
Our products can be found at these fine locations around the Hawaiian Islands:
- Native Books/ Nā Mea Hawaii, Hawaiian books, cultural resources and handicrafts,1200 Ala Moana Blvd Suite 270, Honolulu, 96814
- Nohea Gallery – local artists and gifts. My artwork is featured in both locations, the Kahala Mall (4211 Waialae Ave) and the Hyatt Regency Waikiki (2424 Kalakaua Ave #128) in Honolulu.
- South Shore Paperie – 1016 Kapahulu Avenue, unit 160, Honolulu 96816. 808-744-8746
- Honolulu Museum of Art – 900 S Beretania Street, Honolulu 96814.
- Under the Koa Tree – 226 Lewers St, #206, Honolulu Hi 96815. On Waikiki Beach Walk, 2nd floor. Hrs 9:30am – 10pm. 808-926-8733.
- Kula Marketplace, gourmet food and fine art in upcountry Maui
- Native Intelligence – Hawaiian crafts, 1980 Main Street, unit 2,Wailuku, 808.249.2421
- Biasa Rose Boutique – clothing, gifts and accessories, 104 Hana Highway, Paia. 579-8602
- Maui Historical Society Bailey House Museum – 2375-A Main Street, Wailuku, 808-244-3326
- Maui Tropical Plantation – 1670 Honoapiʻilani Highway, Wailuku 96793.
- Ulupalakua Ranch Store – across from the winery in upcountry Maui. 878-2561, 14800 Pi’ilani Highway, Kula. Hours: 9:30am – 5:30pm.
- Plantation Living, vintage Hawaiian furniture, 73-5613 Olowalu Street #4, Kailua-Kona, 808.329.7082
- Harbor Gallery, original art, sculpture, woodwork and jewelry, Kawaihae Shopping Center, Kamuela, Big Island, 808-882-1510
- The Most Irresistible Shop in Hilo – unique gifts, clothing and jewelry. 256 Kamehameha Avenue, Hilo 96720. 808-935-9644
- Koke’e Museum Store – Hui O Laka 808-335-9975
Made in Maui, Hawai’i with aloha
(Our products are hand printed and sewn or assembled in Maui, Hawaii)